EUROPEAN DRONE SUMMIT
BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN UNMANNED SYSTEMS AND EUROPEAN INDUSTRY
STRATEGIC CONCEPTS FOR UNMANNED AVIATION IN URBAN AREAS
SEPTEMBER 18 - 19, 2019
The EUROPEAN DRONE SUMMIT is an international conference for the European drone industry to explore strategies for the efficient use of UAS. Key figures from the fields of politics, law-making, research, industry and business come together to discuss the way forward for achieving acceptance and devising solutions for the safe and effective commercial use of unmanned aircraft in Europe.
The EUROPEAN DRONE SUMMIT is the European platform for discussing the current needs of the UAS industry, both for newcomers with an interest in the industry as well as long-time experts. Meetings on special topics cover business models and strategies as well as use cases, whereby the highlights will be
- Safety and security using UAS as well as counter drone systems
- Integrating UAS into airspace
- Vertical mobility using UAS in urban environments
- Services backed up by UAS – rescue and emergency response services
Our top speakers will present different opportunities to connect existing business concepts with boosting new technologies.
The EUROPEAN DRONE SUMMIT is the place to learn how to implement best the advantages of UAS in your business and avoid common mistakes. Start a dialogue with an eminent network of distinguished drone experts.
experienced speakers from business and practice
"The event tells a lot where this industry is going and the commitment, the agencies, the regulation and everyone are putting in making drones a reality in the future."
Anil V. Nanduri, Vice President, New Technology Group, Intel Corporation
"For us the European Drone Summit (...) is the platform in the heart of Europe where we want to network with the users, with the manufacturers and with different end users in order to build up a common ecosystem there."
Andreas Dunsch, FlyNex GmbH
"The EUROPEAN DRONE SUMMIT (...) is a perfect platform for us to meet all decision makers, all important persons in one day."
Dr. Daniel Cracau, alphalink.space
What the EUROPEAN DRONE SUMMIT has to offer:
- Eminent speakers from politics and public administration
- Eminent speakers from the UAS industry
- Case studies and a chance to share knowledge
- Interactive topical debates
- Discussions about future applications of UAS in various sectors
- Information and discussions about the legislative framework for deploying drones in Europe
- Focus on benefits and market opportunities opened up by UAS
- Unique match-making event for top decision-makers
- Vision of the drone market’s future in Europe
- Information and discussions about safety and uniform international regulations for the interface between innovation and business models
- Case studies where commercial drones are key to digitalising economy and society
- Specialist workshops on logistics, inspection, drone defence and safety
- Experience Europe’s largest commercial drone trade fair – INTERAERIAL SOLUTIONS as part of INTERGEO, which takes place parallel to the EDS
Pave the way for your future from 18 - 19 September in Stuttgart
Who is the event for?
- The event is aimed at representatives, entrepreneurs and project managers from the areas of:
- Local authorities
- Authorities with organizational and security duties
- Mobility and transport
- Real estate management
- Utilities & infrastructure
- Surveying & cartography
- UAV manufacturers & service providers