BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN UNMANNED SYSTEMS AND EUROPEAN INDUSTRY
OCTOBER 15 2018
The EUROPEAN DRONE SUMMIT is a European conference for the international drone industry to explore market requirements and share ideas for the future. Personalities from the fields of politics, law-making, research, industry and business come together to discuss the way forward for achieving acceptance and devising solutions for safe and effective commercial use of unmanned aircraft in Europe. The benefits of UAS for global society are always at the forefront of things. One of the highlights will be the panel discussion with high-ranking representatives from the UAS sector.
At the same time, the EUROPEAN DRONE SUMMIT offers a platform for sharing the potential, purposes and demands of using UAS in a professional environment. Specialist meetings, especially on the topics of
- Geodesy and inspection
- Fundamentals of safe flight
- Transport and logistics
- Public security
open up the opportunity to present concepts from the point of view of UAS flight service providers and on the other hand to formulate the demands and requirements for the best use of UAS in specific business sectors.
The EUROPEAN DRONE SUMMIT provides all participants with information about the benefits and market potential, trends, as well as visions of using UAS. It is certainly the place to be if you want direct contact with all the experts on one day.
The EUROPEAN DRONE SUMMIT lives up to its aim of being an “influencer”.
"For us the European Drone Summit (...) is the platform in the heart of Europe where we want to network with the users, with the manufacturers and with different end users in order to build up a common ecosystem there."
Andreas Dunsch, FlyNex GmbH
What the EUROPEAN DRONE SUMMIT has to offer:
- Eminent speakers from politics and public administration
- Eminent speakers from the UAS industry
- Case studies and a chance to share knowledge
- Interactive topical debates
- Discussions about future applications of UAS in various sectors
- Information and discussions about the legislative framework for deploying drones in Europe
- Focus on benefits and market opportunities opened up by UAS
- Unique match-making event for top decision-makers
- Vision of the drone market’s future in Europe
- Information and discussions about safety and uniform international regulations for the interface between innovation and business models
- Case studies where commercial drones are key to digitalising economy and society
- Specialist workshops on logistics, inspection, drone defence and safety
- Summit on the eve of Europe’s largest commercial drone trade fair – INTERAERIAL SOLUTIONS as part of INTERGEO
Pave the way for your future this 15 October in Frankfurt am Main
Who is the event for?
- The event is aimed at representatives, entrepreneurs and project managers from the areas of:
- Local authorities
- Authorities with organizational and security duties
- Mobility and transport
- Real estate management
- Utilities & infrastructure
- Surveying & cartography
- UAV manufacturers & service providers
"The EUROPEAN DRONE SUMMIT (...) is a perfect platform for us to meet all decision makers, all important persons in one day."
Dr. Daniel Cracau, alphalink.space