Alexander Nase is Managing Director of FEV Consulting, the management consulting arm of the FEV Group. He established the consulting business within the FEV Group in 2011.
In March 2017 he was named Group Vice President for “Consulting and Cost Engineering”.
Mr. Nase has 20 years of consulting experience working with many OEMs and Suppliers in Europe, Asia and the US.
Prior to joining FEV, Mr. Nase was working as an Interim Manager for Airbus and for Liebherr Aerospace.
He started his professional career at Daimler in Research & Development.
His field of expertise is techno-strategic advisory, in particular
- Technology Roadmapping
- New product opportunity mapping and concept development
- Innovation management and growth strategies
He is advising many customers in the field of CASE mega trends, i.e. Connected, Autonomous, Shared and Electrified vehicles which also includes Urban Air Mobility Concepts.
He holds a dual Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering and Business Administration from the Technical University of Darmstadt in Germany and is an Alumni of the Harvard Business School, Boston/USA.
- Urban Air Mobilty – A new mode of public transportation
- Intra vs. Inter Urban Air Mobility
- Challenges of integration of UAM in an existing urban infrastructure
- Connecting UAM to other modes of transportation
- Key success factors for integration into the urban ecosystem